1:02:17
Today to Havelin is a quarter to Calgary where work is underway on the next generation of firefighting aircraft. These aircraft will help communities in Canada and around the world respond to the increasingly severe wildfire conditions.
2:41:15
Thank you. And just a quick question for um staff. How many wildfires have we had this year? I I'd have to I'd have to look it up. We have responded to multiple grass fires.
1:09:34
Because as I see it, an evacuation route is also traffic impact, right? Like, that seems to make sense. But so I would like to hear from staff, planning and emergency services, please.
1:09:34
Because as I see it, an evacuation route is also traffic impact, right? Like, that seems to make sense. But so I would like to hear from staff, planning and emergency services, please.
23:39
…uh information response from natural resources Canada strategic uh consideration of caps scingas as northern uh northern wildlife wildfire sorry aviation hub and um so that's just in response to our letter that we wrote to uh federal government in regards to…
50:26
So we have some numbers there for 2026 midyear breakdown. fuel stopper stopovers accounted for 22% there was 20 228 of them uh wildfire uh survey flights accounted for 20% 207 of them so that went up 184% medical air transfers accounted for 19%…