1:41:14
They thought that might be helpful uh, let's see. Seana Elias from Glendora. I'm sure many of you know her She said she was really concerned about the safety on the line for all of this They said for the crime is down, homelessness is down 40%…
33:36
And when that happens speaking to some of our public safety department deputies, are we inviting unwanted individuals to this path when they're not supposed to be on this path Are we inviting unhoused individual those at certain times to this path to utilize it…
1:41:14
And that's why you see a lot more homeless people. And I've been talking to actually Starbucks to star bucks around this local area And I go, you know, I go there, I drink my coffee every morning and I see actually, Michelle Mr.
1:08:47
So mental health is definitely a huge thing, especially for all the homeless people or at the verge of becoming homeless and so on. There's a lot of stuff that's going on and we've got to the home, we need to help these people.