Joint City Council/Financing/Housing Authorities Regular Meeting
1:03:01 No, I was just a great idea, and it could open up the partnership with the school district because there's a student garden area along.Play from 1:03:01
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 6 archived Duarte, CA public meetings from 2024-08-13 to 2026-09-08 — 6 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics.
1:03:01 No, I was just a great idea, and it could open up the partnership with the school district because there's a student garden area along.Play from 1:03:01
1:28:45 With that I look forward to seeing everybody at the mayor's state of the City State of the Schools event on May Fourth, along with the USD superintendent school board principal and our city manager and have a good night All right, Councilmember Calderon I just…Play from 1:28:45
1:20:22 Like what's going to happen at our schools for our children, no outdoor play? Like what's going to happen also from the city and from the school board, what's going to happen to our schools that are around that area, when winds do pick up.Play from 1:20:22
Search within Duarte, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage