43:34
Um, movies in the park series starting August 28th, the first movie is at Victor Jones Park. Um, September 11th at Sun Valley, September 25th at Ter Linda, and then October 9th at the Boro Community Center.
1:01:39
Uh we haven't really been enforcing it as of yet because Midell has not yet opened. So it's business as usual. We have our ranger who's out in the open space.
44:32
Why would somebody come to the library? I mean I would think they might want to go to the community center or something or Or like a we have a captive audience.
1:19:27
Yeah, it's been very popular over at the Sand Community Center with quite a few kids that are participating and a lot of logistics goes into that with whether schools are able to provide bus transportation and get kids to and from…
42:45
Okay. I just I just want to finish by saying that our concern comes because of the safety the because it's not permanent. path is is not permanent because of what's planned and because it's um the the best place is where people can come together in a community center…