38:25
Money will spend. I'd rather spend money on this than bike lanes for overpaying for a fountain or redoing world with seem fine, or as I've said before, spending $49 million on a new police station that seemed like it was in relatively good shape.
30:38
So please consider alternatives to unprotected bike lanes on roads with speed limits above 25 miles per hour. for intersections, solutions such as bike boxes, all directions stop, and no right turn on red.
35:28
Updated specific guidelines for each corridor, perhaps full of our treatments, landscaping, traffic calming in residential areas, promoting positive landscaping and pedestrian access where it makes sense.
56:30
And at 35 mph speed limit, especially on Mccuri, like Justin was talking about the 50 percentile, if you've never been on that road, it starts up high, comes down, curves around down a hill over a creek.
56:47
I mean, if if someone else has a suggestion, um so, if you're in the same situation as White Oak Summit, it's very much similar. They had like a a whole roundabout, and people took care of it, and then also most people moved on, and nobody takes…
44:16
Um I can comment on that. I actually did try um to come up with a few other options. Um one of them was to get some signage um that you know like you know the signs that tell you your speed limit.