VOM Board Meeting 2026 09 01
1:19:36 Um, you know what I mean? Because like you said earlier, you know, it can go into this data warehouse that's on it's not in Manhattan, so don't take it as a rumor, right?Play from 1:19:36
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 314 archived public meetings from 228 Illinois governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
300 with a searchable transcript · 24 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning warehouses & logistics, from the most recent Illinois meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
1:19:36 Um, you know what I mean? Because like you said earlier, you know, it can go into this data warehouse that's on it's not in Manhattan, so don't take it as a rumor, right?Play from 1:19:36
5:59 To go along with that, an evaluating our code, we also feel it necessary to modify the village's definition of a warehouse to be more complimentary towards our definition of distribution center.Play from 5:59
30:39 One that's just opened in the Chic Apartments, but a lot of that inventory is converted warehouse space. And then over the years, seeing a couple of new storefronts at a time activated again, gradually starting to reestablish downtown as a place…Play from 30:39
22:54 We have a number of sponsors. Um, as a reminder, uh, Robert Leki, um, general manager for the Walmart perishable distribution center, will be our keynote speaker.Play from 22:54
52:57 Yeah. And that truck route study showed that a lot of trucks were going down Water Street all the way about 72, which is why we looked at changing the park, right?Play from 52:57
1:10:24 …lower than if it was in Julia and it was in ship to Chicago. So, somehow before 2021, the Julia distribution So, somehow, before 2021, the Julia Distribution Center was picking up a higher tax rate center was just picking up a higher tax rate than the best on product.Play from 1:10:24
1:10:20 And because it was I did, the tax rate was lower than if it was in Juliet, and it was shipped to Chicago. So, some, I'd be 4, 2021, the Julia distribution center was picking up a higher tax rate than the, based on product, I mean that's how I'm as on how they're stuff and more…Play from 1:10:20
1:01:17 I know from a legal standpoint, but it's not that we're trying to single single you out. I No, no, I understand. But I I just I'm um you could have alternative uses in this area that um maybe they're not 14 acres, but they're really big warehouses.Play from 1:01:17
Search all 314 Illinois meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.