Video, transcripts, and deep links for 196 archived public meetings from 166 New Jersey governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
189 with a searchable transcript · 28 added in the last 7 days
Surveillance cameras in New Jersey meetings
Quotes mentioning surveillance cameras, from the most recent New Jersey meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
36:08
So let's say if I know your contract says that with the Flock, that the township has a contract with Flock that says Flock is not allowed to sell data to third parties, But actually, if they wanted to, they could, without you knowing about it, because because,…
41:59
No, you made your point there. It makes sense. sense. Michael, what did you say? You said you said the flock camera's ice and then I forgot that I didn't.
50:54
Uh I don't know if uh people are aware that you know, these these uh automated automated automated license plate readers that officers use are regulated by the New Jersey attorney general guidelines.
1:05:28
I'm curious also to hear what you have to say about the flock cameras. So, you know, I'm happy that the woman who is there in person asked about those.
1:07:55
The new contract that went into effect last February. The previous contract had a statement saying that Flock does not own the data and Flock will not sell data.
24:37
If you need cell service, there are many ways to get self service on top of that hill without having to build a 500 foot tower. I saw a flock of palm warblers migrating through.