15:48
I've had a student, I work in the school district at Eagle Point, we had a student when services were cut, it was one day he walked from White City to Eagle Point to make it to school.
2:44:16
On their stakeholders, I'm thinking at school district we need to talk with them because there is school district and there are the large property owners also.
43:56
I just have a question for people that might be watching this later on a recording. Can you remind us what the kind of makeup of a typical curriculum committee is like?
25:44
So this chart, the black bars actually represent the real tax rate that was paid by rate payers, property owners within the Hillsborough School District boundaries since 2006.
28:40
And uh for 21 years I did that um working for a Special Districts Association of Oregon, City-County Insurance Services Program, and then starting the school pool called PACE, which your school district is member of today.
3:45
I. Carries. Next item on the agenda is the Helix School District and City of Helix are pursuing an adjustment of the city's urban growth boundary for the You can go ahead and walk us Yeah, good morning commissioners.
18:14
Beginning in September, the center is available to school district students, faculty, and staff. Wednesday and Thursday primary care is available 8 to 6 and behavioral health 8 to 5.
1:54:13
If there's a concern that we are passing policies that challenge curriculum quality, instructional effectiveness and student support systems, that we need to circle the wagons and figure out -- it's also the AI…
1:42:41
I've gone there a couple times myself and there's always been a large group of people. Um last week or the week before I went to the school board meeting and the biggest thing was um OP and Warren Elementary had new two new principles appointed and they talked about that and also the…
29:33
Bill, anything to add? No, we looked at several locations. Um, we talked to school, you know, school district is willing to do it. Land conservy's willing to put a plaque there.
12:36
Uh one of the teams has 5,000, one has 10,000. And those are kind of all determined by the team and the school district, like how much they're wanting to contribute, and that have been established um annually since then.
38:14
That's the C school district that Okay, that is the um construction. Yeah, the construction excise tax. That's something that when somebody builds a house, you know, single family home, I believe it's only single family…