31:29
Always say I wish we could get rid of and go to three lanes and bike lanes on either side. If, you know, I'm not saying let's not take, let's take a look and see if we can put any kind of bike lane there, I think we'd be great.
1:02:09
And they're going to cut off the end of McDougal on the Lafayette side. So they will in 2027 do those projects, but the roundabout will wait till 2028 cuz that's going to create some major closures.
33:40
So the reason we're pursuing this neighborhood traffic management program, you may recall that when we wrapped up the 22 transportation system plan, this was a piece where we were able to identify what types of streets are appropriate for traffic calming measures, but we didn't go so far as…
43:24
Yes, well, you know, 45 and no bike lane and no walkway, you're a brave man. So, quick on that, I guess, just because it's not a it's more of a transportation project than a parks project, but it's still Yeah, it's pathways.
39:19
Yeah. You got it, but then you reach the speed limit and then you let off. That's still a violation. You can't go zero. Yeah. Can't use the car to like show off or exhibit, you know, the capability.
31:44
Yeah, I'm pretty sure mine wasn't even Um on June 19th, um twice in my life, I've almost hit somebody in the crosswalk uh from the deli to the old little park.
28:20
The residents of Granite Street and the surrounding area have requested the initiation of City of Ashland traffic calming program program to address concerns of pedestrian safety measures and traffic calming…
52:42
I don't even know if we could put it into the bike lane out here on the 101. That's part of the ODOT plan. I mean, there's all kinds of things and I don't think we are supposed to determine that tonight.
4:29
They create a sidewalk, maybe four Crosswalk and you know that crosswalk is between two curbs and it's very dangerous curbs. And I request to the engineer, while they don't put any signs before the accident, after the accident, they already put…
12:36
And my one concern is that in a five year plan that we have right now, we don't even have the roundabout coming through in 20 10th Street coming through until that time period you're talking about.