September 23, 2026 King City Planning Commission Meeting
48:45 It would be an actual Correct. It would be an actual conflict of interest if that community center was being considered for your property.Play from 48:45
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 178 archived public meetings from 126 Oregon governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
173 with a searchable transcript · 5 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning libraries & parks, from the most recent Oregon meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
48:45 It would be an actual Correct. It would be an actual conflict of interest if that community center was being considered for your property.Play from 48:45
24:40 Okay. Okay. you want? My um so park improvements civic center natural area. Um we've got a little slowdown on this one only because we bid the project out or we we got quotes for the project and it exceeded what we could actually award per our procurement program.Play from 24:40
31:29 And so these are like, you know, the things that maybe aren't seen as much like a new roof, HVAC, security, a playground upgrade. And so we really need to communicate what it is that is happening with this bond.Play from 31:29
43:03 And then we have a few other projects that we're working on. But next up, I'm excited. Hopefully we get the grant for the playground equipment.Play from 43:03
1:31:48 I think it's at it's in the afternoon. Hold on. I'll tell you exactly. 1 to 2 at the community center, I believe, is where that Monday the 14th.Play from 1:31:48
39:46 Yeah, cuz there's one, but that's one for one area of kids. Well, we're going to put a playground on the RV park. Like I don't understand employment.Play from 39:46
2:01 We're very excited, as I mentioned to you a couple times before. We are opening on September 9th at the Lapine Community Center. We'll be operating our Boys and Girls program there.Play from 2:01
39:02 The music was great. We also had the new playground, a ribbon cutting for the playground and again, thanks to all the grants, state parks, Tillamate County TLT and Bay City TLT, I have never seen so many kids in the Bay City Park playing.Play from 39:02
1:02:50 And then you can see further down there is support a museum or a cultural center things like that. So or invest at EOTech in the community center.Play from 1:02:50
1:35:58 Um and then um he took us on a tour to what used to be Cornelius Elementary School and it's going to become a the community center. They already have the basketball courts.Play from 1:35:58
24:57 They got a playground right there if they want to climb on something. Yeah, the playground's right there. Yeah, is that because of safety concerns, rocks?Play from 24:57
58:02 And really you're only talking about one lot and oh, I hear, oh, I have 20 seconds. The neighbors have offered to buy this back from the divorce from, for the price they paid plus 10% so that it can be an open space.Play from 58:02
Search all 178 Oregon meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.