September 15, 2026 Lake Oswego City Council Meeting
33:03 I just open right up. And here it is. The tabletop exercise using AI modeling to determine how quickly wildfire is likely to spread in natural areas.Play from 33:03
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 178 archived public meetings from 126 Oregon governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
173 with a searchable transcript · 5 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning wildfire & emergency, from the most recent Oregon meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
33:03 I just open right up. And here it is. The tabletop exercise using AI modeling to determine how quickly wildfire is likely to spread in natural areas.Play from 33:03
11:30 Click on wildfire and then it opens up a drop down menu that says defensible space and As soon as you hit Defensible Space, it'll give you a link to fill out a request.Play from 11:30
41:33 Yes, I um took the opportunity to bring up Gil County's community wildfire protection plan. And we do also have a uh project in there that is complete a countywide inventory of water sources and heavy equipment available for…Play from 41:33
14:20 Okay, we have Mr. Wildfire is on. Take it away, Nathan. You guys hear me? Okay. Yes, we hear you. Yeah, give me a verbal. Thanks, Brandon.Play from 14:20
2:57:17 Brown wildfire. All right. I hope so. All right. It's ironic that we're here discussing how to use land that doesn't belong to you. And shout out to all the working people who have shown up to remind everyone that we don't want data center reform.Play from 2:57:17
33:59 And so, when ORM, as a department, ORM wasn't even formed until the 2020 wildfires, when ORM came in and said, hey, we want to help communities do this work, we had the human infrastructure available in those volunteer groups, in those communities, like the communities…Play from 33:59
54:12 We're talking about forest broke figure. We're talking about the county. We're talking about the state. And so Senator Mkeley introduced the wildfire smoke emergency declaration act.Play from 54:12
1:36:06 I think we have become, for our districts, the primary point of contact when people have the defensible space questions. The concern I'll switch my hat to the, as serving as the Fire Defends Board Chief, there are a lot of homes that are not within a fire district.Play from 1:36:06
20:55 Can you explain why Ordinance 33 0 9 is consistent with our wildfire and emergency access policies? I could stipulate that all our current wildfire development standards, including construction of the building, the ignition resistant materials, fuels,…Play from 20:55
2:04:07 Sorry, I just got one more uh from Chief Daniels. Um, so over the last couple weeks, um, we had the honor of being deployed on wildfires.Play from 2:04:07
2:06:23 Loma Cozi Loma Cozi is very interested in using the site as an education program to help train workforce for fire mitigation, wildfire reduction in natural resource protection, A conservation specialist, because this, you know, permanent primary goals of this land would be conservation.Play from 2:06:23
48:28 So it, it really is an important thing to us and to the community as a whole. And I guess the last thing I wanna say, and this really is the last, in addition to flooding aspects, the wildfire aspects are really of great concern to us in wing spread…Play from 48:28
Search all 178 Oregon meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.