1:23:58
Um I'd like to have the budget workshops televised for the public um in the future and I want to discuss how we can do that. Uh, I would like to recommend a [clears throat] agenda item that's just a discussion of how council feels about a flock camera system, not to take…
1:54:14
One thing, you and I've also talked about it, but I think the public needs to hear from you, is this flock have a way to limit access to the cameras in KEMA to just KEMA personnel.
6:45:09
And then eviction advocacy support for 500,000 flock cameras don't just catch a car running a red light. They catalog every single vehicle that passes the.
39:17
So, I'm asking this council to do the right thing. do not adopt or renew the flock contract. Require a warrant or a document documented case number for every single search with mandatory monthly audits and demand a short data retention limit with no sharing to federal or out of state…
58:11
I would like an update on our flock cameras, including the number of cameras we have now, including what we are doing to ensure that the system is not abused, weekly audits or whatever we're doing.
26:22
Some businesses are actually being boycotted if they have Flock cameras in or next to their parking lots, which puts them in a very difficult circumstance when Flock refuses them the right to take down those cameras.
4:09:40
Flock 9-1-1. Started plane, a 9-1-1, call. From Stephen Perillo. At the deet at. All. The details were about a small protest on the sidewalk with people having signs an upside American flag for signaling we are under…
2:54:59
Consider and possible action on an agreement with Flock Safety Group, Inc. to continue to participate in the flock safety platform and for necessary flock safety professional services and installation fees beginning October 1st,…