1:20:06
They build it to those specs as we inspect, and then they will dedicate that public infrastructure to the city, and we will provide retail water and wastewater capacity sufficient for the ultimate data center demand and the digital infrastructure use agreement.
18:40
Imagine my shock when I heard about an open house to introduce the community to Rowan, the next invasion of hyperscale data centers that this mayor, city council, and city manager rolled out the red carpet for.
42:45
The criminal screening doesn't work, the city has no idea what data center projects and the county will come to fruition, that makes your construction and the traffic management plan a sham, even only a few of the data centers were built.
1:34:11
And this is where I think we're talking about data centers and figuring out the positive. What actually be pretty significant based off what the projections are.
34:26
There's water, which is obviously a huge thing going on now. It's not even people living here, it's a data center, right? So we have waste water toxins, right?
29:37
Gotcha. Okay. It's like the data centers. Most time the data center won't come in. It'll be a [clears throat] group come in and that's what they do.
3:35:08
I know we criticize for the data centers. But if it comes to fruition, you've already run the numbers on it. That will almost double our income or our what we get on taxes.
1:20:53
You know, that's, and that's, I believe that that's another thing that the whole data center argument is is like if you have this giant data center, are you the consumer or are you the product?
27:58
I guess you guys saw me a couple of weeks ago. I was focusing on sound and the worry about sound, low frequency sound coming from the Circle T data center to our killer neighbor's down there.
1:47:13
So right now the land that we've purchased probably pays about $1,000 a year in property taxes. When we build this data center, the data center alone is going to be worth over a billion dollars.
50:02
Those do include modifications to existing data centers in some capacity. Mungia: got you, got you. I would appreciate maybe the full number, the ones that are existing and also maybe the new ones that are trying to come online, so we get a better picture of that.