2:02:14
…um already mentioned tonight, but again, Sammon's Community Center um is part of Rowan's commitment. They um have committed to a total of $3 million towards the total $15 million project cost.
4:21
Community center? No, shirt to post. Post, okay. What time? Right here is a steak and um and margaritas, I think. I think it starts at 6:00, 7:00.
56:02
And uh the community center in Chandler is uh a nice building, but the parking is is is not conducive to elections and uh it's it's dangerous down there.
3:52
And I am saying that I would like to see where it goes and ask to cut what is absolutely what isn't absolutely necessary. Uh I also wanted to bring up that many people have learned and been concerned about the Muslim prayer center outside town and the community center breaking…
19:33
And just to go over some of the key highlights that were in this year's budget would be the addition of a deputy court clerk, allocations for canine dog replacement, park enhancements which do include the Love Street Park Playground Rest Room, renovation, 3.3 million, 4.3 million…
11:12
As we started looking at things like, you know, how to help with key events for the city, a general theme was that with the new park, they haven't necessarily budgeted for You know, Christmas lights and holiday and the park improvements and whatnot and as a, you know,…
1:47:53
So so so we were targeting families with children or we would put playground amenities things like that in here we're looking more for just an empty nester are.
1:42:22
Well, again, the last time, and I've slept a few nights since I looked at that contract, but that would have to be addressed. And in addition, when I found it a little ambiguous, I am all four, for instance, and for full disclosure, I am a part of an organization that has used the community center.
6:49
I mean, great compliments from people this week, and especially over at the moment. And I echo the same comments from everybody. You can't really, just the events that are held at our community center and the things that are held throughout our parks…
18:26
So the transfer out of 223,730 dollars, then there's an acronym, DSF, what is that exactly for? And then what was decided on the park improvements of $100,000, have you all decided on that?
1:36:31
The intention is just to change the area regulations, which includes setbacks and structure size and things like that. Because of the easement, only a warehouse and storage use and that single residential lot use or an open space use would be permitted in that easement.
16:14
Um Other other items that we looked at, um, as far as major Um, there was the There was a wastewater treatment plant. There was the playground equipment.