13:01
However, you'll still see growth taking place, and water wells, groundwater, as we know, is very expensive to undertake and source tanks that take place as well as all the pipes and infrastructure it takes to deliver that water has to be paid for from somewhere.
2:06:20
Yes, sir. And that well when operational will increase the city of Temple's water capacity roughly by 15 10 to 15%. through the reclaimed water and the reimbursement to Rowan was was uh which again they they completed the infrastructure even though they weren't…
33:14
Gentlemen, I am getting calls saying that the water bills have doubled and people are not happy. I think it is because when you raise water rates, it increase treatment costs, and before you know it, your utility bill has doubled.
1:20:47
I've said somewhat jumping ahead, but talking about water rates. I really think that we need to add a higher tier rate. I think we currently go about 30,000, and it's like we were told we were going to jump that up to promote conservation.
17:39
I think the water waste water rates study is good, but it over inflates costs due to high transfers to the general fund. Within this rate study the graphic on page 53 of the proposed budget does not appear to show declining transfers over time, so it does not appear to be…
8:04
…[snorts] All right. We are now on item E and that is a consideration and possible approval to install a private line on County Road 33 by Zephr Water Supply Corporation.
1:01:49
All right. 4.7 discuss and consider city's permitted water supply and expansion of water and sewer system and supply options. 4.8 discussing an update on pend pending litigation easement disputes.
33:24
In the front, we have our main rendering, but we have our stone, our facade. We have our anodized bay doors, illuminated signage. We have our staining seam roof, and then we try to have our drought tolerance It's a sustainable landscape in all front.
8:20
So not quite a much of a time variance between the two, which might explain why there hasn't been more of a change between them. But essentially, kind of in the same areas, stage two critical drought, the area is still, I believe in stage three, if I'm correctly, at least from the last city council meeting.
1:27:49
A background on July 7, 2020, the city council received the resource of the 2020 water and sewer rate study. The study indicated that water revenues were insufficient to fully fund projected expenses to include infrastructure replacement.
1:00:26
…as we conserve and be smart with our water supply and our citizens should get a lot of credit for being conscientious and conserving water in our community.
17:57
We went by the amount that we have without having to raise water rates. Okay. So, we use that and then as we go, we'll go and replace the valves or, you know, but as far as water main and major projects, we have the one that still needs to be…