Video, transcripts, and deep links for 242 archived public meetings from 134 Washington governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
240 with a searchable transcript · 2 added in the last 7 days
Flock cameras in Washington meetings
Quotes mentioning flock cameras, from the most recent Washington meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
2:02:48
Thank you for listening to the community at our August meeting and not renewing the contract for the mobile flock camera trailer. I'm here today to present comments on the flock camera contract that is active through 2028, costing us…
5:23
Hello, my name is Andrea Narengo. I'm a resident of Topanish. I'd like to clarify some language used on the site's website on flockalpr facts and urge you to reconsider the current contract with flock safety.
1:37:24
And so when flock is utilized out in the county to help support investigating a crime, although our guys might have supported that call or whatever it was, we can't necessarily track the camera use.
18:42
So, flocks is nothing. I support flocks, flocks have saved cut criminals. If the system, yeah, okay, I did that, so surveillance has been around long before 1990, I said like I said, and if you haven't done anything wrong, you shouldn't worry…