Video, transcripts, and deep links for 242 archived public meetings from 134 Washington governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
240 with a searchable transcript · 2 added in the last 7 days
Schools in Washington meetings
Quotes mentioning schools, from the most recent Washington meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
1:53:17
You are still the city manager. you still have the responsibility to act when a safety concern is brought to your attention. And as schoolboard president, when that safety concern involves our student at Sunnyside School District, I…
1:10:33
My kids went to Shoreline School District, and I fully agree that our top priority should be safety. The district's top priority for the students when they go to school, I shouldn't, as a parent, worry that my kid might come back home with a fractured ankle because…
1:14:31
First, I'll say thank you for everyone um for sharing your information. Um, it really this is a nice kind of synopsis of what it takes to run our school district.
40:50
Get out of number 10, curriculum and instruction. To employ one, approve live in a district agreement. Number TSD-26-221. Between Franklin Pierce School District and to Thomas School District, Number 10, put it 2026-2027 school year.
1:18:56
I have to share Mike and I know the city administrator and you saw this, a note from the Ridgewood HOA director, not to be tripled with Edward Wright, who Rick Eckert knows from the school district board, how pleased he was at the program.
1:01:56
…curriculum. The civil rights team has put together an The eight sessions that we've had so far have helped clarify our understanding of county incredibly robust framework for us.
32:12
I think as a school board director and future Highline parent, I want to be clear that student success and academic achievement is extremely important to me, to our community, to our families, to our children.
2:39:37
…sten, that ias not adequaten site.E did d a paing deman study and dermined tthere w in fact aque pki o site Third item, neighbors requested the Lake Washington School District increase bus service to the campus and provide bus passes to the student staff.
1:22:38
We shared the first draft and then shared it with the public for a public hearing, received zero comments, one written letter from Central Valley School District, subsequently a second letter from West Valley School District, and I believe that there may very well be a letter…
1:24:30
I think the sentiment I got from them is that it could be higher based on what other facility managers like the school district, charges for tournaments so that it's kind of similar, perhaps.
49:05
I have been an active Fairwood resident for 13 years, where I have served our community as an rn at Valley Medical Center. I have three children in the Kent School District and I m PRESIDENT Of the Park hoa.