Video, transcripts, and deep links for 201 archived public meetings from 143 Wisconsin governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
192 with a searchable transcript · 3 added in the last 7 days
Traffic & street safety in Wisconsin meetings
Quotes mentioning traffic & street safety, from the most recent Wisconsin meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
9:26
What can we give an overview of the work that's going to be done on County VV. So we're gonna have some improved lane configurations at South Main Street, new traffic signals and a roundabout at South Park Avenue, as well as sidewalks and an off street bike path…
1:01:00
So, anything else as far as the top priorities? I would say, how after public safety, of course, good infrastructure is important. I really like pedestrian safety.
1:43:58
Uh most people have witnessed the sidewalk and crosswalk project on Jainsville Avenue in Jones Park this summer. I'm pleased to announce that the rapid flashing beacons at this crosswalk are scheduled to be installed tomorrow.
9:06
They didn't know a roundabout was gonna be needed. So my point is that you need to be very transparent how long should a referendum be for, how much every year is the cost, and does it change if an assessed value changes?
28:41
Then what happens they take that study which you're going to pay for and you can only go down a certain percent of what they're speeding over the top of the speed limit.
20:07
I'd prefer a raised crosswalk, but I'm willing to to compromise and just have a striped crossing. Um, let's move on to consider traffic calming at Cottage Grove School.
29:15
Milwaukeeens to enjoy themselves and have a good time is going to take a multi-pronged approach that weninto this wt know thatyoknow, mang Brady Stre t best ple And this piece of traffic calming, which we're hoping will be installed before the end of the construction season will be that opportunity.
1:56:36
Um this bike lane will be also pedestrian surface, not just for bikers. Yeah, I want to say that we we decided against a curb and gutter lift because of the cost.
1:44:21
As far as the last one the crosswalk and Western Curtis I'll just come back to you guys with that one because again that's a deal of tea thing.
33:37
I would have preferred a somewhat of a separated and protected bike lane, and we weren't really given many options, so I will not be voting in favor of this.