Video, transcripts, and deep links for 201 archived public meetings from 143 Wisconsin governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
192 with a searchable transcript · 3 added in the last 7 days
Schools in Wisconsin meetings
Quotes mentioning schools, from the most recent Wisconsin meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
20:05
As expected, everyone pretty much said their family or their children. And then he went on to talk a little bit about his vision for the school district and continued to engage with us back and forth ending with answering all of our questions.
49:01
Yeah. So that's temporary like overflow parking but to permit like to get an off- streetet overnight parking permit from the school district for example.
2:17:28
It's built into their curriculum is regularly of testing on their physical fitness, prepare them for the academy. And since we're allowing those who are ready, applicants who had failed the prt previously to test and passed up until the start of…
43:04
I will say I believe very much in accountability and that's, I think I, you know, student talk publicly, whether it was to the public, the media throughout my time in the board, did shy away from difficult decisions, how they were taking the school district forward, and…
1:39:14
My name is Sonia Newuenhouse. I live at 422 Hickory Street. Um I have a daughter at 8th grade at Veroqua. I support having transparency but mostly my reason being um with declining enrollment not at all just due to private schools but…
19:10
Any further discussion? All Yeah. Alderman Franklin? I appreciate it. As I serve concurrently on the Nikiski School Board, we had an occasion to approve this earlier in the week, although uh the laws of recusal and conflict do not require that I decline from voting here before the…
8:47
Now, you're talking about taking money out for roads too. That school board wasn't transparent when they bought that land. I found out about it in the time of times.
21:30
Yeah, thanks for that question. I feel lucky that I have had experience in both the Kimberly Area School District and also the Manitowoc Public School…
11:56
In this case, the right out would only would be a school district sign cuz it would be for them. Uh on our end, I would have to discuss with Aaron cuz a lot of times that would be like a requirement of like plan approval and I…
21:56
I make a motion that we approve the conditional use amendment request to incorporate the school district's uh transportation facility in the indoor institutional land use property located at 3128 Grand Avenue subject to the terms in the draft conditional use order.