Video, transcripts, and deep links for 201 archived public meetings from 143 Wisconsin governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
192 with a searchable transcript · 3 added in the last 7 days
Flock cameras in Wisconsin meetings
Quotes mentioning flock cameras, from the most recent Wisconsin meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
11:55
Obviously, we had some questions about flock from you and from the public. And so what we are right now, we don't have any money in the budget in 2027 for any licensed plate readers, and what we will use 2027 for, and then the time after that, is to determine…
17:45
Let me be clear, the said yesterday I will not include funding for flock cameras in the budget that I produce on October 5th. Serious concerns have been raised by residents of this city, by more than two dozen Wisconsin law enforcement agencies that have already…
35:38
The city already has a documented history of debate over to flock contract. And this renew the contract. The current contract is therefore an opportunity to public safety technology should establish a new principal require public accountability…
42:19
Um and that's but then the other concern is uh flock as a corporation as an entity. Um that one I can't really speak is uh flock as a corporation as an entity.
56:54
The homeowners might rip them down. Might not be too happy. Yep. Public property. Make sure there's a a flock camera there. So, if anybody not, you may be talking about that in about a month.
12:47
It's the signatures of 844 local taxpayers who caught you in the dark. I'm here to find out why exactly you bypassed the voters. Why you changed this county to a permanent lease with 30 flock Safety spy cameras.
10:37
Waiting to see which vendor the county chooses ignores what residents have been saying all along. We don't want mass surveillance. Flock itself told Chief Hill that competitors have federal contracts, including with ICE and DHS.
1:06:09
…mmit My obction he toy cos t om a Mr. Morales shares my concerns with the surveillance state that I have. publiobut from a idgical dpnt, I don't I think that are use of flock in the city of Milwaukee, I think that our use of flock in the city of Milwaukee should trouble every single resident.
49:43
My question is about we have the flocks safety cameras and they are license plate readers, But is that something and that it's specifically not facial recognition or tracking of people?
8:51
Two vehicles and drivers were identified through the Flock as a result of hitting runs. And we use to identify the suspect vehicle and numerous retail theft cases in some of which are still pending.