Board Meeting
4:09:30 …vincente sarmiento: very briefly, I want to make sure that this audit includes a review to potential recommendations to bolster our current campaign finance and ethics ordinance.Play from 4:09:30
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 4 archived Orange County, CA public meetings from 2026-03-24 to 2026-06-23 — 4 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning elections & districting. Show all topics.
4:09:30 …vincente sarmiento: very briefly, I want to make sure that this audit includes a review to potential recommendations to bolster our current campaign finance and ethics ordinance.Play from 4:09:30
3:40:44 …speaker: the campaign finance report. janet nguyen: yeah. So I think that's also something that should be alerted to fppc because someone is not telling the truth or something happened, you know, that -- were they a phantom donor that -- you know,…Play from 3:40:44
Search within Orange County, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage