Board Meeting
3:05:24 …chair, doug chaffee: maybe I should take a turn. In my nefarious past I have constructed affordable housing projects including the use of tax credits and other device, it might be used to lower the rents.Play from 3:05:24
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 4 archived Orange County, CA public meetings from 2026-03-24 to 2026-06-23 — 4 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning housing & development. Show all topics.
3:05:24 …chair, doug chaffee: maybe I should take a turn. In my nefarious past I have constructed affordable housing projects including the use of tax credits and other device, it might be used to lower the rents.Play from 3:05:24
4:27:23 …so, one issue that I have is when we have people staying in the shelter, seems like forever sometimes, and then we have an affordable housing project that goes online.Play from 4:27:23
Search within Orange County, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage