2:29:51
I went back to listen to the MARCH 27th, 2018 meeting when there was a plan to put homeless tents around certain cities. And the residents that went out there to speak out against it, to say the exact sale thing that I was going to say, we're…
1:44:50
…($1,621,993; cumulative total $5,564,535), and amendment 2 to renew contract ma-042-23011145 with colette's children home, inc ($715,007; cumulative total $2,860,028) For homeless bridge housing services, terms ending 6/30/27, each renewable for one…
4:08:30
…but just -- I mean, I understand that path has owner to owner operator for yale since 2021 and then we're looking at a contract of 30 million dollars with 425 -- 420 -- it's getting late -- 125 emergency shelter beds which…
2:55:42
And so we'll continue to communicate with hud and, you know, I want to continue to offer that orange county can be a statewide leader in solving the homeless crisis unlike other counties.