City Council
22:22 I'm going to, uh, do a prelude to what I'm going to share. Senator Schiff questions, flock safety over ice axis. To license plate reader databases.Play from 22:22
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1513 archived public meetings from 570 California governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
1445 with a searchable transcript · 92 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning flock cameras, from the most recent California meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
22:22 I'm going to, uh, do a prelude to what I'm going to share. Senator Schiff questions, flock safety over ice axis. To license plate reader databases.Play from 22:22
42:42 You say that there is no facial recognition. What stops them from creating some sort of travel patterns? Yet you can give AI the flock cameras a description of the vehicle, as in make, model, color.Play from 42:42
1:14:39 The contract still, that's a whole different process, but in that I would like to know the company that they would be, you know, using particularly if they're going to be using, you know, flock or something of that kind of, I mean, you know, there's all these kind of…Play from 1:14:39
1:38:09 I do want to mention briefly that I think the Fullerton City Council tonight is hearing a presentation on the flock camera. So I know folks who have followed that, I'll be interested to see what folks in full are saying and thinking.Play from 1:38:09
1:37:17 To go through this. To talk about how flock. Is currently on contract with us. We need to talk about. Where the flock cameras are going to be a lot of people.Play from 1:37:17
2:11:04 Last month, it's flat, flat contract ended. The police department initially recommended replacing Flock with another ALPR company, but after public concerns about privacy, surveillance and data sharing, the city council chose not to immediately enter another contract.Play from 2:11:04
1:27:14 We've the council set aside some funds for some traffic the next street. So looking forward watching it come to full fruition. I also met with a swimmer police staff to discuss flock cameras in our community.Play from 1:27:14
2:09:47 So, I apologize. Okay, that was a question that I had from the city attorney, but Paul left was I just wanted to know is flock cameras an item that's going to be coming up on the…Play from 2:09:47
45:25 It's my opinion that flock is a dystopian violation of our rights. With this, I respectfully ask the council to review its contract with flock and kindly add it to the agenda to allow further discussion.Play from 45:25
16:47 Recently, I had the cause to be looking through the police department's policies manual. And I notice some things regarding the automated license plate reader data system that we have the flock system.Play from 16:47
18:44 All right. Thank you. We'll move on to anybody have any requests? Any council members? I'd like to agenda as a conversation to review our contract with flock security camera systems.Play from 18:44
15:00 The Bish Performance Organization hosted our last PASA-Flock concert back on June 1st. And amazing success, I think we finally zeroed in on the formula there.Play from 15:00
Search all 1513 California meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.