Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1461 archived public meetings from 538 California governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
1411 with a searchable transcript · 62 added in the last 7 days
Warehouses & logistics in California meetings
Quotes mentioning warehouses & logistics, from the most recent California meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
2:43:14
Our team specializes in holistic corridor design, seeking to balance safe human scale pedestrian pedestrian environments with the demanding operations and movements of truck traffic.
2:25:32
And these warehouses not only bring jobs for the construction, but there's actually a lot of jobs, HR management, finance, engineering, IT jobs sales, and more that these warehouses offer.
56:24
I spoke to our Chief of Staff earlier, but my questions are on number six. At the College in the Career Readiness Center, I remember that there's a, let me call that a warehouse or something in the back.
59:45
El Cerrito Council Chamber: Note there's a basement that is actually essentially the warehouse for the Friends of the Library, El Cerrito Council Chamber: inventory that's not usable.
58:09
And are we ready for, do we have the infrastructure for data centers? We have, uh, I realized when we were changing to, when we proved to world logistics center, they always talk about, uh, different types of fire stations.
4:26
The site is zoned industrial and also has a general plan land use designation of industrial. The existing site consists of two existing industrial warehouse buildings, approximately 305,000 square feet of industrial warehouse, including its…
47:01
If when they bring forward the Pharmatech R&D center or the logistics center if they make changes to the way those buildings are designed or the way they are situated then there would be another consistency checklist just to look do any of those changes result…
44:00
I also appreciate that the communities concerns are actually being taken seriously. At the same time, many residents are concerned that these changes could make a massive warehouse project seem more acceptable without addressing the larger concerns about the project itself.
54:44
And I asked the lady, I said, well, I know about. Some of my neighbors are getting concerned that it might happen out here if this getting is our community ready for like warehouses?
56:17
This is a warehouse. And those warehouse jobs I know from experience, um, are not the greatest jobs. And the safety issues that have been brought up are very real.
3:03:33
I cannot support the truck route proposed by city engineer on climate avenue and we hope the city can study safer alternatives. The community meeting that the city hosted had over 30 concerned residents like myself.