59:06
The ballot measure that is on the November ballot will not affect next year's budget. Keep that in mind that that that approval is for the 2020 eighth budget.
3:08:25
So trying to think back and then having sapphire to look back in the years. There's only one time that we've ever taken a position on a ballot measure that's been something outside of the city.
56:45
It's not going into the residency requirements. So I do have a question for our counselor to kind of specify why we don't duplicate or copy or try to, you know, restate what's already being stated in the first ballot measure that was approved on Friday for title.
2:47:01
This ballot measure, if it passes, essentially sets up a binary choice to residents about yes or no on an annexation, it doesn't give you an opportunity to negotiate on what is best for the community.
5:37:17
So part of the previous administration, when they passed the ballot measure to de-brews, they wanted to use $5 million of the de-brews funds a year in order to pay roads.
5:47:13
In fact, the next time I come up here, I would love to be asking, get on the ballot measure. Don't have to have to use a third-party company or use it get on our ballot.
29:29
…tomorrow morning. And please note that in public comment, it is almost campaign season, so I'm going to say it. No campaigning is allowed during public comment per our campaign finance law, city resources are not able to be used for…
44:05
And lastly, we need to highlight um, ranked choice voting, which is one of the higher expenditures on the list. Uh, this is required for compliance to the 2021 voter approved ballot question.
1:35:48
And I was I want to note for the public that, um, council’s support of either station does not indicate at this point in time that council supports any ballot measure that may come forward.
3:24:55
Every municipality that has done this across the country has seen a dramatic boost in voter turnout. Not only that, the ballot drop off that I've heard some concerns from y'all about, especially in the past when I was on the other side of that dais does not happen.
59:27
Would you support a ballot measure to increase taxes to support yada, yada. This just really would truly say like, hey, this is the true priority within our community.
1:41:04
So, and actually before I call you, um, Council Member Marcen. So, in 2019, we had a ballot measure for rec center did not pass. 2023 we had a ballot measure for a rec center that did not pass.