55:09
We've currently got another FMLD application in for a large playground behind Riverside Elementary School. And we're hoping to hear, I think that's in about two weeks, we should hear whether or not we're successful there.
48:36
…mayor pro tem are looking forward to upcoming event. There’s a ward 2 meeting at community center with staff giving presentations and presend starts at 6:00 p.m.
2:36:05
We have to look for a partner. In this case, the partner is Douglas county in regards to their open space. I believe we're paying attention to that concern.
37:24
Okay. Does that work for everybody or at least place markers? All right. Um, we also have on our calendar a joint work session with the West End Fel um school board on the 15th of September at 5:30 in community center at the community center…
32:02
He's been active in open space. I know, I think he's been on the Wheeler board. So he's familiar with planning reviews and so on. So, his comments were too fold the extent of deck on that second level, that would be, you know, intrusive to his enjoyment of his condo unit and other condo units in the good thunder, and some overlap of property improvements down the property line.
51:49
This would never work for the parking, but let's say someone came in and said, "Well, I want to keep the existing building, but I want to do an addition in the middle of the open space where the playground used to be, so I can get…
55:30
Parks and Open Space Review, the property and did not identify a current or future need for public access, parks, trails, or recreation, public works concurred with that assessment.
43:54
They also previously dedicated 14 acres of open space that you can see on this graphic that is a part of the Memmen ridge open space and owned by the town.
1:01:39
And where as emergency preparedness in Lafayette is a coordinated cross-departmental effort involving the fire, police, public works, sustainability, city manager's office, and open space teams in partnership with regional agencies including the Boulder County Office of Disaster Management…
14:33
For this board to use it's power to alter the framework and introduce competing measures That directly protects their own seats is a blatant conflict of interest It's exactly like a child on a playground who brings the ball and then continuously changes the rules…
13:08
But I would say that Poseck is not like all of the other advisory committees, Because Pozac is a statutory committee, it is attached to the tax that we love on people to pay for our open space and the idea and it even preceded the parks and open space department.