15:15
Getting people in and the stability, it just increases the stability around especially affordable housing so much more. And we really appreciate the landlords who participate in that.
44:35
Do you Faking mean? There is a a homelessness and housing are deeply related housing There's a struck. There is a structural problem in our community in terms of the availability of affordable housing.
1:21:44
Right. But it is interesting because not there's not a ton of places in the state that are doing affordable housing specific, but a lot of places around the country are doing research on affordable units and allowing fewer parking spaces per…
24:49
They re a developer of affordable housing. They presented to you a project for senior affordable housing, um, s that could utilize the city So on May 5th we proposed to you a resolution to formalize that.
11:55
Some of those funding sources may not even be available now to go after, but working with our partners in a way that we're able to seek out other types of opportunities for funding affordable housing in the community, whether that's through the city or through our partners,…
1:15:54
And I have to say without the Affordable housing that I've had two affordable housing units in the valley and then one free market. And I, I was looking at, after I got divorced, I was looking at trying to qualify for Aspen housing.
2:37:57
Lone tree can decide they want to put affordable housing, high density apartments, many of the things we do not want in our community but that would be in our community because they are right next to us.
1:15:54
And I have to say without the Affordable housing that I've had two affordable housing units in the valley and then one free market. And I, I was looking at, after I got divorced, I was looking at trying to qualify for Aspen housing.
1:15:54
And I have to say without the Affordable housing that I've had two affordable housing units in the valley and then one free market. And I, I was looking at, after I got divorced, I was looking at trying to qualify for Aspen housing.
1:59:01
So about 85% of them nationwide are used for building affordable housing, affordable housing creation. It's not the only use, there are other uses, but it's the most common and And the easiest use of private activity bonds.
6:39:57
So some history on this. There was unchanged, proved in 2017 with the concept plan. It was looked at for affordable housing. So there was a there are formal plans put together for this.