36:32
So with the CASB conference too, one thing that I really enjoyed tonight that I got in the fall conference that I really wanted to bring forward was there was a lot of student councils with, with it being in Breckenridge Summit School District,…
3:40:07
This is the quote that think you said refrain from posting inappropriate content on personal social media channels, particularly those that Liz Carr Springs School District 11 as an employer.
49:27
I had some coffee with the superintendent who were school district to have some discussions on Wednesday about some of the things that they're coming forward and so that was really interesting to hear.
37:24
Okay. Does that work for everybody or at least place markers? All right. Um, we also have on our calendar a joint work session with the West End Fel um school board on the 15th of September at 5:30 in community center at the community center…
15:00
I'm sure that the board is aware and informed. Happy to answer any questions that you may have, but our recommended motion is to approve the engagement of Kaplan and Ernest to provide legal counsel services to legal county school district and authorize the superintendent to execute the engagement agreement.
1:06:34
Yeah. I don't see why not. The building, but I can't do it. It would have to be the school district doing it. They'd have to pay for it because that's By the way, I had to take out to bid our plaques again because um they went up $200.
1:42:16
And talk to me about the capital facility fee foundation. The city has always been a great partner in collecting that fee on behalf of the school district.
10:51
It's going back to city staff for one more deep dive look um as well as over to our attorneys for their input and feedback. We've had a preliminary conversation with the school district um superintendent about partnering on uh…
42:53
First of all, we have been working with the Roaring Forest School District for about the past six months on essentially a one card collaboration.
53:06
I know that there was about a hat, I don't quote me on about a half a million coming from that came from the school district, but I think the town used funds for engineering of that.
3:29:35
The school district has impacts from growth as well. Needing to expand school facilities -- it's not just building new schools -- expanding new facilities, new bus routes for students, new safety measures in place, crosswalk, etc.
1:59:19
And then the 75,000 has been a tradition by the City of Montrose to contribute to the Montrose Scholarship Fund which helps Montrose school district students who will be attending CMU through a traditional college scholarship program.