Fort Collins Urban Renewal Authority Board Meeting 9/24/26
8:22 We are going to be remitted a significant amount of both property tax increment and sales tax increment this year, anywhere between a quarter of 1,000,000.5 million.Play from 8:22
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 221 archived public meetings from 126 Colorado governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
213 with a searchable transcript · 9 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning property taxes, from the most recent Colorado meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
8:22 We are going to be remitted a significant amount of both property tax increment and sales tax increment this year, anywhere between a quarter of 1,000,000.5 million.Play from 8:22
1:38:44 …we're getting yes I can I thelue Book project was an interesting one this year in the world of so 137 is the sporting goods sales tax measure what it does is it says revenue attributable to sporting goods is identified pursuant to a…Play from 1:38:44
45:09 Continuing to build at this scale and speed. While property values decrease, will push property tax payers under further underwater on their mortgages.Play from 45:09
2:30:55 Would I trade property tax for sales snacks sure. Do I want to be responsible for the measure where I'm asking for more property taxes?Play from 2:30:55
4:59:31 We have a do we have a sense of just like estimated revenues from property tax next year? So we'll hit the cap again and now we're going to hit a cap a third time because that rolling cap that 10.5% still applies.Play from 4:59:31
Garfield County Public Library District, CO ·
55:38 So it, it kind of offset any large growth in property tax revenues. We're gonna realize about a two and a half percent increase to overall property tax revenue for next year.Play from 55:38
1:28:32 This week we're doing the Haye work for the county property tax shoot video with Kerry. Instead of this jackal well, I'd say, why is the county keeping raising my taxes?Play from 1:28:32
1:20:02 I also feel very similar to the Antonio. there are multiple ways to tax people and I do feel that a sales tax still allows people to work it into their budget than something that is more a fixed tax or property tax or something that they're stuck with regardless I don't feel…Play from 1:20:02
23:41 As you know, um, we're very dependent upon sales tax. $100 million of sales tax. $1.5 million of property tax. It's still an important revenue source, but we're able to proceed with budget adoption before that number is finalized.Play from 23:41
8:38 And for all the property taxes that, you know, that we collect, the county itself only gets to use about almost 10 cents out of every dollar.Play from 8:38
43:58 We're going to pay a debt service of $1.3 million and 27, when the debt service for that was modeled to come from the sales tax and the property tax increment that was generated by the growth of businesses there at that.Play from 43:58
31:36 Not talking about property tax, because those go up too, so you guys get a chunk of that. So, my understanding, and like I said, I don't have a dog in this fight, so So maybe something's come to fruition that I don't know about.Play from 31:36
Search all 221 Colorado meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.