1:39:59
…we are also seeking a parking And some additional wraparound services at Kingdom Care Center. This would be in recognition of the fact that these are weekday uses that fit well within the higher parking requirement for the place of worship, which obviously has a tires to use on Sundays.
1:35:11
I think that the city of College Park would consider some type of permit parking within the area, eliminating to maybe four cars and the city's name for how to hold it.
1:38:56
Um there is also the first uh fiscal year 2028 budget presentation. um the initial council discussion regarding the 2027 town election calendar and then discussion regarding uh extension of permit parking zone.
40:20
No, but okay, we can agree to disagree on that because I feel uh removing a parking requirement that we have is not in the best interests of our our residents.
33:18
Mhm. I think this body has waived parking requirements for businesses on Main Street for the last 25 years that I know of and to to do that to encourage businesses to come of course at some point it it's you know, you can only do so much on…
1:44:45
We have broken down the building slightly and maybe some more color in tones. would help break down that. There is a obviously square footage that we want to get to and that also comes with parking requirements as well to develop that piece of property.