24:56
…about their concerns about data centers and what the developers are We're trying to oppose these great demands that data centers are having on our counties.
2:04:30
And again, just because it's on that side, that is u again another side that consistently um you know, kind of gets dumped on, you know, the data center is going to impact that side.
30:00
We don't have the electric necessarily. So in 2005, actually, the Governor veto legislation that would direct Maryland to study the environmental engineer economic effects of data center development.
32:22
Really concerns me first. And this is the addition of. Terms and specifically the term data centers, drew my eye for what? For many people I'm sure will be obvious reasons and I think we need to.
41:03
I'd also like to look past the outdated image of data centers as a water hub, Standard Data Center uses roughly 110 million gallons a year, about what 118 golf course uses for irrigation.
1:28:46
It's a lot of environmental impact on native centers being on the media to Hawaii. environmental issues. It's a problem nationwide when the data center comes especially in the small community with a lot of disruption, a lot of generated a…
2:19:13
Um, so I am so relieved, impressed, and grateful for how our county as a whole navigated the data center issue to date, implementing a six-month moratorum on the approval process and approvals for site plans proposing data center…
1:44:34
…and to data centers in Calvary County. Again, I strongly support a moratorium on data centers and support a citizen or a community group assembled to work hand-in-hand with county staff and officials on any possible data center development…
1:53:54
Cost to the residents of this town. And as such, I don't believe that a data center in Easton would be remotely close to worth the quality of life and economic cost of it.
2:12:19
These are the things that are baked into our approval so just like this if we could say we approve a data center but we only approve the data center if we will allow that to build the power plant first right and then we approve the…