10:33
They're assessed differently, but the tax rate is the same, but they are assessed differently, yes, absolutely. So this is not economic activity, this is property assessments, correct?
32:54
And obviously, this number could change over the next couple of months as prices change and whatnot, but their estimate over the projects 35-year-life would accrue just under $1.3 million in personal property taxes for the county.
1:08:47
Any other residents on the come to speak? My name is Rick. Thank you. Richard Biffle, a non-resident taxpayer. And I emphasize the taxpayer because this is tax month September and those of us who own property in college park are well aware of the property tax bills.
1:16:00
So we finally got our down to 2026 tax roll from the county and it indicated that our property tax or projective property tax revenue was going to be $1,110,480.47.
2:44
We have an improvement in line banking, health care systems, government operations and business can range from small business to large campuses, campuses covering hundreds of acres, potential benefits, increased property tax based potential utility revenue, investing,…
21:51
The Power Fund receives General Fund's support from Intergovernmental Revenue Generated by the State Agricultural Transfer Tax and the Recordation Tax revenue dedicated to the Land Preservation Fund.
1:15:33
Some of us, including me, do not think that there is a groundswell of voter support for are having other taxpayers pay for the cost of low income housing, which is essentially what a property tax abatement does.
2:28:21
They are personal property tax for federals, we're not wearing the other ones. But the state tax is supersedes what our equal. I believe that ours would...
1:17:52
We take in, we take in a million one in property taxes and $290,000 in income tax. That's $15.50. That runs this office, permitting public safety, the roads, the streets, and the pick-up.
19:43
Um, but I will report that we just got over $500,000 of, uh, property tax revenue, and then we're getting the county agreement, which should be around 250,000, but I'll report on that next month.
23:11
Yeah I mean it's just whatever you guys want to do from that aspect but I would be almost like The grants coming that really comes up for, I guess, the property tax that there would be a lead.
28:44
One lesson from the latest round of budget work is that it's possible to increase general fund revenue without relying on the property tax as witnessed the utility tax increase.