4:46:39
Board members, any questions? Okay, Dr. Re, move forward. And school safety and security and school closure policy 7004. There's a minor language change in supervisor to manager.
21:19
Savings. Yes. I took this I really took a long hard look at all of this curriculum and I was pretty impressed. I like the online version, but I also like the little workbook for them too.
2:13:29
CCBS will have a building committee that goes through curriculum needs, space needs, whatever. And I thought, I've always said the county commissioners can find the worst school site possible in Carol County and give it to the schools and that was man-vow, that has one gem and it's horrible.
3:55:18
Three long-established members were primary. It shocked many, many people. But that's how democracy works. People have the power. So I'm asking teachers, please take this opportunity to bring civics into the curriculum.
3:03:45
…there is issues bringing up when it comes to regulating the school board. We've had that back and forth, of course. What about the loss of the hospital?
40:28
…school district. But even with all the work that's been invested, the real work is going We've also spent a great deal of time working on the superintendent's proposed budget for to come once their presentation is presented.
1:10:39
…we've made significant investments in early childhood education, curriculum, special education, recruitment and retention, professional learning infrastructure, school support, community schools, and safety and climates, and those investments…
30:37
…so in our case, obviously cps. So business services for cps would develop a, a budget kind of lesson slash I mean considered curriculum to instruct the student member.
17:40
…curriculum development is a partnership with the primarily managed by our colleagues in the Board of Education. But it is clear that we need to do everything and anything that we can do to support your all's mental health because we know you all are experiencing pressures that none of us could have imagined as youth ourselves.
3:02:49
In addition, we also had a workforce development program, the program provided training to 24 residents between the ages of 15 to 25 years old training topics included life skills, curriculum, STEM, innovation and entrepreneurship with a focus on emerging industries and…
1:22:29
I'm a junior a my question what changes will made to the scho curriculum after th electn results and will as book class material and previous band materials such topics.
1:32:09
…be able to provide a wealth of advice. Guidance Guidance information, uh, to support families in navigating the school district. be able to provide a wealth of advice.