49:27
We try not to, but I'm saying you'd have no choice at that point. Well, in the streets that have a bike lane on it now, say Locust Street where they took parking off one or we did, the city did.
1:16:38
I mean, correct me if the analogy is wrong, but it's a speed limit sign, right? Not everyone's going to. Some people are going to speed, but just having the sign is going to reduce it.
1:21:26
Okay. And there's other pedestrian safety projects up there. I think MDOT's plan goes up to Good Luck Road. Um, county's talking about doing a project on campus drives.
1:48:17
The crosswalk sign at the northwest corner of Maine and Prospect Streets has been replaced. The sign was knocked down by a tractor trailer on July 2nd, shortly after it was installed.
3:36:03
I'd be happy to go through those projects if you'd like, or if you have any questions. I have a question. I know there is money for the study at Dunkirk Park, the walkway, the crosswalk.
17:19
No, I don't even need to cuz I'm not ex But that's the point. It's like I heard a bump. Oh, take my foot off the gas. Oh, I'm doing I'm doing five below the speed limit.
1:26:23
So, for the roundabout, I think that was mentioned in the regional say highway meeting that when this came up for some solution there, the advocacy was for a roundabout there.
19:17
The sidewalk is currently directly off the street. Uh the project will move the sidewalk 5T in uh to increase pedestrian safety. Uh doing this would have made the sidewalk split between the private parcel and the right of way.
1:16:34
And hoping that that'll help some of the cars stay from out there. And also um excuse me due to the heavy buses on you know 58 they're not just the heavy buses it's just traffic period you know we had to um remove a old crosswalk…
20:36
Uh we we did a town Am I on mute? No, I'm not. We did a town-wide study before, Tamar. It was it was all about cut-through traffic and and and and traffic calming, but it was uh it was town-wide.
1:19:44
My main concern is the Charlie Trail. the, the other, other, um, uh, bike lanes on Route 1, you know, they're, they're single direction and you're flowing, you're flowing with a faster um pace, uh, vehicles and new sidewalks for pedestrians, but we're pedestrians and, and…
21:37
But of course there is much work that still needs to be done. We heard loud and clear that affordability and pedestrian safety and growth are top of mind in our community as they should be.