31:26
There are so many other ways for Bowie State to lead in technology innovation without loss a data center on campus, I disagree, there are so many other ways to lead a tree line in Habitat, Maryland is in a drought currently, and we import 40% of our electricity.
32:00
And then second, there is the potential that there would be PFAS in this soil because of a recent, I think, 2017 EPA report that they're in the groundwater there.
25:12
In a state declared drought, would there be an other reason we would use this? For this ordinance, no. OK. It's it's. It's really intended to align with again with state policy.
56:11
I studied the actual fiscal year 2024 new-gen water sewer rate study Excel workbook. Not the slides and I ran the two scenarios that were behind the rate structure presented to water sewer consumers on September 26.
2:00:55
I mean, if people park that for OCRAM, on the circle? Yeah, I mean, it is drought. It's actually great because there's no, there's no pedestrian traffic.
31:33
The services performed under that IGA include permit and regulatory required sampling, analysis reporting for groundwater, surface water, and pretty much everything in environmental are more than landfill and are for closed landfills.
2:51:00
Emergency electric and water repairs are getting more frequent. We have a major issue with PFAS in our water, and we are still in a drought situation that may not get better.
1:58:52
I feel like this product could contaminate the groundwater table as the board of health, I think it's our responsibility to make sure that we put protections in place to protect the health of our citizens.
4:35:08
So that is on the groundwater question on access to the funds on it someone from the county come and speak to that or. Great so I think in an answer to that question if there were to be another state of emergency declared for this upcoming storm then yes those those funds would be available.
30:07
And the objective has there's three main ports of the objective. One is to make sure there's an ample water supply to be collected for current development as well as future development.