9-14-2026 NSCSD Board of Education Meeting
North Syracuse Central School District, NY ·
7:53 Um, I want to talk about one of these people because it's really history in our in our school district again and that's Leonard Mowens.Play from 7:53
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 572 archived public meetings from 260 New York governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
557 with a searchable transcript · 17 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning schools, from the most recent New York meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
North Syracuse Central School District, NY ·
7:53 Um, I want to talk about one of these people because it's really history in our in our school district again and that's Leonard Mowens.Play from 7:53
26:45 Yeah. And the road use agreement. and they know and but he did ask me if we wanted to be a party to the uh pilot uh negotiations with well they're not negotiation said Pat Kelly will go talk to the school district and the county and I said that no we're…Play from 26:45
15:11 I mean that Mixed results on that for sure but not not overwhelmingly against the concept but we decided to The school district decided to try and nibble away at some of the smaller capital ideas and see if that helped before jumping into that concept.Play from 15:11
38:26 After that, we have to get authorization from DOT to initiate right away. Matt's already got the phone right back on that so we'll be working through the homeowners in the school district and all the other relative property owners that church as well through the right-of-way…Play from 38:26
1:32:39 Representative school district. And they could send to what the superintendent's the center they like, you know, one, we struck the, the, said, okay, so we don't know what is the school district, which one?Play from 1:32:39
4:16:20 Yeah. So, why wouldn't they get equal representation on a board that participates? I mean, that's just my opinion. It sounds like the Mount Sinai school district problem with Porchev school districts school district Mounts broke away for poor chef because they…Play from 4:16:20
Port Jefferson Union Free School District, NY ·
36:50 Whereas the Section 11 Athletics issued a determination dated September 4th, 2026, that effectively denied an appeal of the school district to combine its varsity team with Rocky Point's varsity team for the 2026 season.Play from 36:50
34:16 And there were multiple organizations that worked with that kind of embedded world, the school district and etc. So what carried that all together was the churches and the community organizations, not necessarily the town government.Play from 34:16
49:29 What I did is I um took the data we have from Wolsburg Park. So, that's been being built out for the last four years and we did an exact study of how many children are uh impacting the school district.Play from 49:29
39:27 And on October 7th, as I excuse me, August 7th, as I reported last month, Josh sent to the Taonder school district and the board of education and the county of Pyonova saying that we strongly oppose the project, but if it proceeds, they believe tax breaks and other…Play from 39:27
15:54 This was sent out by Jordan Cox, superintendent of Commerce school district, in regards to their serious concern of the safety of the children, and two schools there on Indian pardon me, in townline road.Play from 15:54
1:18:34 Um, anything else, Ray? Nope. Okay. Uh, Aaron, not right now. I have a meeting with the school district on the 14th and Sue and I have a meeting with the uh county treasurer about the short-term rental information to come in October.Play from 1:18:34
Search all 572 New York meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.