24:37
And just want to use this time to further acknowledge the incredible community center approach that people in this town take. It's you meet a lot of people who are successful in their careers.
42:38
I'm a senior at Yorktown High School and I'm a member of the Yorktown Youth Council. I really enjoyed being a part of this council, we've definitely done a lot from senior breakfasts and food drives, and it's just a really great open space for all like…
49:25
I can get them trained. I'm trained to give it. If you want it to be done at a community center for your board, for anywhere, your church, I can come and speak.
14:56
And so what is the timeline and and like Will will MLK playground be usable before. Snowfall? That's the hope commissioners on it working with the contractors on a daily basis.
1:13:16
I'm just going to take a plate, play ground, play land and some kids. A new plate. How can I make a plate? Yeah. Playground, playland and some kids.
43:24
Of next year, we're going to do some probably we may do some preliminary minor site work towards the end of this year. We are contracted and we have everything good to go for the playground will enactment to begin construction in April when the ground falls.
46:39
So that area is very, very unique, right? The south side of 146 is entirely residential and entirely open space. The idea of having a contractors yard.
20:09
So it's all about Beekman Avenue and Cortland Avenue. And so this will create a new playground, but really new park space for Sleepy Hollow right downtown.
19:47
Our guys are doing amazing jobs in the park. So, piece of cake for them. We're going to put this up at the Benedict playground. So, right at the playground.
1:33:06
This was in terms of original life that should have been eliminated. What we've got is this one, right? Yeah, that's right. This is one of those people, the third street playground.
1:59:58
No, let's get more information. I just don't want to send someone out for the room stick of the wicked witch of the West. I would like more information about where Philis is suggesting cameras at the community center.