48:32
I al 155-26 from legislator Richard Andres, a local law opting Niagara County into the full real property tax exemption under section 5458-A of the real property tax law of the State of New York.
1:27:12
Just look at what your tax rate is. I would just like to, you know, the resolution is something that we need to protect ourselves, just in case there are shortfalls, and we need to deal with.
48:45
And we come to setting a public hearing for the veterans property tax exemption law. This, as you may recall from discussion at our last meeting, this is for fully disabled veterans.
6:08
Hi, my name is Judy Murphy and I have lived in Canada my entire life as has my husband Bill. I hope that can proceed this way to support the real property tax form RB-458A alternative exemption.
1:35:08
Pursuant to recent state legislation, however, that is chapter 592 of the laws of 2025 and in accordance with real property tax law section 466-A that exemption may be increased from 10% to up to 50% of the assessed value of the primary residence within the town if…
5:49
So with the month of August, we collected $775,000 in mortgage tax, $452,000 in transfer tax. We've increased our storage by adding shelving units in our storage capacity.
12:56
I think that if we're, I don't see how we can keep an executive perkin place, if you will. perkin place, if you will, and then ask the taxpayers to have their property taxes raised, And then ask the taxpayers to have the property taxes raised.
1:10:58
But the way I look at it is if the person who's lucky enough to be able to afford a $6.7 million home in Sleepy Hollow, he should pay the commensurate property taxes to, you know, because he can afford it.
40:39
Um well, we're in the 66%. So, we'll say that. But, um lowering the tax rate could be or giving money back to the taxpayer could be done in many more ways like services, which we um desperately need in this county in some areas.
13:27
…what we uh when we do our assessed value based on percentages where everything is and then current development projects some of these are at 100% they probably will be coming off once Wesley goes and just make sure everything is set once a…
39:36
Real property taxes. Um, those are in line. You're the town has not exceeded the tax cap. You've you're within the 2% tax cap uh from actually for a long time.