1:05:14
And in the past five years, I've seen some big changes, the things that I'm not happy about. Just yesterday I was walking out of my property and was welcomed by a homeless person asking me for money and I'll be honest with you that's not the first time I've heard that.
7:13
So, these individuals, thankfully, have other issues that need to be addressed. And you know, they're homeless or they're living in a hotel or large.
54:06
So they are being connected and talking about social needs and food insecurity and behavioral health if somebody is unhoused, they're not going to be able to maintain recovery or get treatments.
2:40:15
Thank you very much Mr. [clears throat] Good evening. I'm Rebecca Stz. I'm the director of the Ryback Community Nursery School. And in 2021, I contacted Bryant and Karen and asked if they had a place to rent because we were currently homeless.
1:12:57
We'll be providing resources for veterans who may be unhoused or in housing crisis or in food crisis so that they're um targeted. We are able to find them and provide services.
2:08:20
…do with emergency housing in wintertime. Um, Um, emergency housing experiences of of homelessness, it's not exactly something that we had wanted to take on over the…
1:02:01
I, I and I to your point, Doctor Brown. I mean, there are regulations for homeless students that are outside of this. So if you're homeless, you're not included in this.