8:29
Uh staff, who's going to present on I'll do I'll do it. So, White Chapel has as you drive into the cemetery, there's a um a circle, a traffic circle, a roundabout first traffic circle um roundabout just through yeah, just through the rotary.
33:42
That's yeah. Old May Right in there. It's not two lanes until after that crosswalk. And um people just fly through there. If after that there's somebody on the crosswalk or this person turns and this part of the plate will be having them to go straight right now.
30:32
You know, this is a sidewalk that is much wider than your standard sidewalk, and by reducing the width of that sidewalk, we would still be able to keep parking on South Riverside while while still adding the bike lane.
10:40
Yeah, it's great. That's all I have. Okay, thank you. Um, I have two updates. Uh, Murphy Road, that roundabout. U, it should be open potentially uh September 14th.
1:11:54
Some communities, they do it for whatever the speed limit is in their jurisdiction, which is going to be up to 30, could be up to 35, could be 25.
12:30
But, you know, when we ordered out of our long portion tech grant, we ended up ordering a lit 30 mph speed sign that has lighting all around it that operates off solar, so it'll permanently be lit up for like an extra, you know, here's the speed limit.
2:58:24
And we talked a little bit about Some of the funding that we're seeking from Project Mover, that's set-aside funding for infrastructure projects, and we'll be submitting some paperwork to them on funding for bike lanes,…
25:12
Rono Gavin knows the stately road with a 30-mile per hour speed limit lined with stately Rhono Gavanos, the stately road with a 30-mile per hour speed limit, lined with stately homes homes and bordered by Rono Kites' development.
43:18
The alternative was is they had to park across the street in a neighborhood that I'm sure people don't like, and they have to cross across New highway, which grant has crosswalk and thing.
7:20
Is it the same on Central? Okay, that was my understanding. So, I will clear that up with some folks. Um, and two crosswalk issues that I've not had a chance to reach out to DBW on the crosswalk out front of the rock crossing…
41:35
Now therefore be it resolved by the Common Council of the City of Amsterdam that the contract for PIN 2650.58 Amsterdam Pedestrian Safety Project is hereby awarded to Kubricky Joint Venture LLC located at Wilton, New York for the…