Video, transcripts, and deep links for 253 archived public meetings from 214 Pennsylvania governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
242 with a searchable transcript · 15 added in the last 7 days
Schools in Pennsylvania meetings
Quotes mentioning schools, from the most recent Pennsylvania meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
55:02
I think that the school board, and I don't want to speak for everybody, but I think I probably can speak for most people when I say that having a specific announcement letter or rollout of these changes in particular would be great.
20:57
Any comments or questions? S1: Thank you. Next, I recommend approval of the esteemed Jaden D waters for the position of substitute teacher or substitute assistant in the North Penn School District, effective September 14th, 2026.
26:52
These exclusions raise a major question whether the bureau or the school district would have any liability coverage for any potential future claims related to these chemicals from…
1:46:34
Yeah, I was going to say for for Lyndon I would just make sure you also uh make yourself heard at the school board meetings because again we uh are just one party involved in all of this.
11:41
Thank you for bringing that up. Um, I believe they might be at 16 or 17 and we were looking to raise it to 27, which if I understand correctly, the school district still play pays half of that.
1:21:00
Typically, they're not cheap. $3,500. Uh, yeah. So, that would be a no. I wanted to comment that I believe the school district has already approved this.
44:30
Uh so what we found out was that um the northeastern school district did not take over. So according to that law, if one gets rid of their half, the school district in this case could say, "Well, we want the township's half from those…
4:04
Usually, I know through Ridgeway, our school district only offers to I believe seniors that have met those requirements. So. And is there an agreement then between your office and the school district?
1:01:46
So since then uh I've met with administrator and principal and asked for help over two years ago almost to the date and we also uh have called the school board left messages numerous numerous times administration building.
1:24:20
…- Sorry. Just a quick question. When you talk about taking into account infrastructure and stuff, does that include school district, the school capa, the capacity surplus capacity and schools?
42:53
And the way we break this down is we show the net fiscal impact. So we take the overall revenues, taxes, everything generated by the community, then we take out all the costs for the school district to educate the school age children, all the…
1:07:46
So this is a diversionary program basically where they can go for a period of time as needed to then be able to hopefully be reintegrated into their home school district.