Video, transcripts, and deep links for 253 archived public meetings from 214 Pennsylvania governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
242 with a searchable transcript · 15 added in the last 7 days
Data centers in Pennsylvania meetings
Quotes mentioning data centers, from the most recent Pennsylvania meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
1:28:41
Ferguson is looking at following the model that college developed in terms of making data centers a conditional use so that any that were presented would have direct involvement of the decision makers as you go forward.
37:03
And I have shared with several of you that I have it from a very reliable source that the data center companies have drawn a circle around Jefferson Hills and they want Jefferson Hills as one of their primary locations in…
1:06:28
I met with a group of Springdale residents for the past three months. How do we get any property LLC as the developer who has proposed to build a 340 megawatt artificial intelligence data center in springdale?
1:12:49
So that's why so we we have a little more flexibility. I just want to come back to the focus that we have or I guess the goal we have is if we're putting data center in one remote control.
1:00:47
Okay. Oh, I I've heard rumor that since we had started our process of creating the uh uh ordinance for data center before they put their application in that they're going to have to use whatever regulations we end up with…
39:06
Getting better. So uh the first comment I want to say I wish I wasn't prepared for was I thank you for the information on the data centers because where I work I have people call in all the time as you know I work at the state office and there are people that are…
6:42
Okay, thank you, Mr. Fisher. faced with some pretty serious issues in Grim Township right now. Um on top of uh dealing with uh a data center potentially being proposed to be built and trying to figure out how we can…
1:23:27
One of the things that I am contemplating is whether we can require data centers to only access public water supply. Um I would have want take the opportunity to look into that, but based upon the expected pool um required of a data center…
11:50
As the first Monday is gonna be next week we'll be going over the, the, the data center letter that's being sent back by CRPC. I believe that's my understanding of one of the items that we'll be handling next week as far…
23:37
My glasses on. I apologize. All right. So, Diane, did you want to give your report? Sure. Um, we met on August 11th. Our green energy committee discussed the passage of the lower Frederick data center and battery storage ordinance that was passed by our board of…
20:17
I. planning and zoning. Who do we have? Yes, sorry. Thank you. Um just so we I know we've already talked about it, but we did hold the second meeting on the on the data center.