Video, transcripts, and deep links for 253 archived public meetings from 214 Pennsylvania governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
242 with a searchable transcript · 15 added in the last 7 days
Libraries & parks in Pennsylvania meetings
Quotes mentioning libraries & parks, from the most recent Pennsylvania meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
45:14
It is an incredible opportunity of a lifetime to have this many acres of open space between two thriving growing communities of Beon and State College.
1:31:55
Lake Cave Mini Park improvements. I really just gave you a little memo because I wanted you to see a picture, because I didn't know if you'd made it over.
28:11
And then um also our uh police department is going to once again be hosting another FBI leadership uh class all next week at the community center.
22:44
Okay. Yeah. I mean, I don't have an opinion on uh open space either way, but uh my concern is that uh using taxpayer money for, you know, to kind of gain and I I read it in the I I read through the whole natural lands and I think it was…
11:50
Um, Windsor Park Public Park Rehabilitation Project Resolution 2026-15, Windsor Park Rehab Project, York County Open Space and Land Preservation Grant Application and Signing Authority.
1:00:04
An updated playground and plans to add field usage are moving forward along with the redesign and renovation of the building. The building would be able to host parties and meetings with more accessibility to the structure and…
13:26
I thought you were going to say Lions playground. No, that's for that'll be in I I actually Well, I was going to wait until the end, but um Oh, sorry, Shane.
29:22
All right. And so in keeping with all of that, we got word today that uh our elected representative for the state was successful in getting us $250,000 uh grant put towards open space and the track.
30:58
As part of my opening records request, I received screenshots of text messages exchanges between Council Member Warwick and the pitch student, who is the leader of the skate borders, preparing for a hearing concerning the naming of our playground.