1:48:28
I mean, we had our water representative and also the school board people, Of course, I understand they had problems that they had to deal with, but we need to try to come up with a scenario where, you know,…
48:52
I cannot think of a better person to help lead, guide, and direct our school system and our board than Johnny. It is truly a privilege to serve with you As recognition of his efforts as school board member, Johnny was recognized most…
39:36
Well, good evening and welcome to the new commissioners, and congratulations on being elected and some of you that were reelected. In school board news, On September 1st, Madam Mayor came and swore in our existing and new members,…
30:56
S1: County commission funds the school board. Right, right. So school board says, hey, we want to build a school. They're going to go and say, we need the money to build this school.
1:22:46
I cannot fix a broken system without institutional power stepping in. Right now, the school board operates as a monopoly with no checks and balances.
1:51:03
There's going to be two schools that you are, I'm sure most of you, especially you Mr. Franklin are aware, that's going to be going in there where this developer is actively working with the school board to not only grant them access easement to the schools which is a problem…
17:09
We've— a lot of good things have come from it, and we have— we know so much more information about the school board and the central office and their operations, and like I said, thanks to all those bodies working together to make that happen for the…
35:45
That's pretty well it, and I'll be glad to answer any questions that you all might have. All right. I just want to add, Doug had to go to the school board meeting.
12:15
Yes. Next one on the uh agenda is the school board's amendment. There have two pretty straightforward. The first one is our summer learning camp summer school.
1:02:21
We desire to work with you to understand what performance indicator that metro council council prioritizes. In addition, the school board wants to work with metro council to deliver the most productive outcome.
36:23
In every conversation, I made it a point to highlight the Collierville School Board and the intentional way you foster positive relationships with staff and the communityThat collaboration is a big part of why our district continues to thrive.
3:08:07
Furthermore, there's been a lot of talk about the transaction that took place with respect to the county commission in Murray County and the school board to support the work needed over at Battle Creek and Malinmore.