Farragut Board of Mayor & Aldermen Meeting
20:24 And it's not a matter of people going through there, when the school system did the report on the traffic They said morning road didn't have an advertised speed limit.Play from 20:24
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 187 archived public meetings from 95 Tennessee governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
184 with a searchable transcript · 1 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning traffic & street safety, from the most recent Tennessee meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
20:24 And it's not a matter of people going through there, when the school system did the report on the traffic They said morning road didn't have an advertised speed limit.Play from 20:24
1:15 That particular provision was modeled very closely after the City of Franklin's And then also you have a no parking and a speed limit provision where we're adding a couple of different street sections, and those are described in detail for your consideration.Play from 1:15
2:11:12 Time to engage. Of course, pedestrian safety, bike safety is hugely important to me in the downtown district, but I want to make time to, you know, connect downtown's a couple years old at this point.Play from 2:11:12
39:40 There are bike lanes out on Dogwood where some of this queuing does occur right now. But there are no bike lanes on Yesteroks. But the queuing offsite of 15 vehicles, not sitting in front of driveway is because there's There were, they've considered driveways.Play from 39:40
57:37 Actually, it is reduce the speed limit on Maxwell Drive near Kings Barn Drive, which is also Enoch, and then it'll be the fire department.Play from 57:37
1:04:54 This is just some additional crosswalk striping. I'd like to see crosswalk striping at the Loftz. As you come in the north entrance, us partying lot to your right, you get several sidewalks offロans walked and we look at those directions throughout the cuerpo section.Play from 1:04:54
14:59 Next is the City traffic Safety Crosswalk project. This is a project that we are also talking with city departments regarding -- because we have an issue at the corner of Summer and Highland.Play from 14:59
57:00 I think those are bike lanes, specific sweepers in the same car, so I do know that they are that I was just going to be disappointed if they were not out of work.Play from 57:00
1:29:15 I think those are bike lanes, specific sweepers, MISS Hancock. So I. Really tiny mini sweepers. Yes, they are skinny. Thank you for the education.Play from 1:29:15
37:08 Please vote whenever she says so. Talking 20 in the affirmative. 08-26-25, Mr. Doby. Thank you, Mr. Chairman. 08-26-25 is a resolution to change the speed limit, uh, to 45 miles per hour on Scott Hollow Road.Play from 37:08
1:12:25 Benjamin vaught is speaking regarding vision zero in support. Go ahead. You're recognized. Thank you. Hi, my name is ben vaught. I live in germantown, I work downtown.Play from 1:12:25
11:11 All right. Uh, letter C, speed limit for Scott Hollow Road. I have a resolution to post the speed limit on Scott Hollow, like a resolution to approve that.Play from 11:11
Search all 187 Tennessee meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.