1:32:54
I don't know what they call the place now, but it's up there on the east side of 65, north of— on the northeast quadrant up there. We don't— it's nowhere on the map, and we know that it's going to be warehouses and buildings and this, that,…
1:45:50
However, I've— before moving back to Marie County, I worked at a large-scale distribution center, and I did a lot of hiring and firing in my role there.
6:06
I have, you know, some ample space in the Old shop storage, but I couldn't really think of anything off the top of my head for a warehouse or anything like that.
38:26
How long will we need this warehouse? Um, good question. I will need to find out the answer for that. Yeah, because I'm gonna have to— if I can find a place, okay, it'll probably be for sale.
1:10:17
…high street. But right, it's about like warehouses on the right, there's the trees Right. It's about like four houses on the right, there's some trees there and there's huge branches.
2:04:41
They are like, give it a try. We had a great apartment, a deal in town home, kind of a mixed use plan that we looked at on that. We turned it down and we got warehouses sitting over there right now on major road frontage…
1:09:32
For example, where I could see— and since we're talking parking, I've got a warehouse with so many square feet, and the standard is, what, 4 spaces per 1,000 or whatever the square footage is.
13:52
Then after all that tied together, we would look at finding a piece of property, hopefully on the north side of town, that way we could do a building, a capital improvement project for a building, for offices, a shop, a warehouse, lay down yard, this is something…