Town Council Workshop - September 24, 2026
59:05 Yeah, we will have that as activated open space where we've been chosen as things like that along the way that it'll be done very well.Play from 59:05
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 187 archived public meetings from 95 Tennessee governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
184 with a searchable transcript · 1 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning libraries & parks, from the most recent Tennessee meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
59:05 Yeah, we will have that as activated open space where we've been chosen as things like that along the way that it'll be done very well.Play from 59:05
56:15 Also, one more thing that I'm going to campaign for, which I've already approached the council about on one occasion, and that is a community center.Play from 56:15
44:49 We're not even talking to you if if the request is density, open space, and maybe height. And do we need to list out just those or should it be Just for discussion, let's keep height where it is.Play from 44:49
1:15:00 In school in our street, it's where our children learn to run, ride bikes, play ball and experience what real community means. But I'm bringing the sound of laughing children by day and open this playground to neighborhood kids every evening and weekend.Play from 1:15:00
18:08 They have to be concerned with, as well as us. They have to be concerned with as well as us, but I think if we come up with a different playground rate route everybody likes.Play from 18:08
25:49 Mr. Robert, you have the floor, sir. Thank you, mayor. Appreciate it. Uh, Ottoman, and I thank you for this opportunity just to provide an update on the Bransford Community Center.Play from 25:49
1:09:34 I'm just very wary of the mental situation. I agree with you, I would like to see a playground in that just north of the pool there.Play from 1:09:34
15:53 But wanted to ensure that we had some funding to be sure that all voices are heard. Pine Hill Community Center is the next one on the list.Play from 15:53
1:51:41 It also puts it formalizes something that has been asked a lot about improving the of landscaping and open space around the Renra mansion which is being relocated.Play from 1:51:41
1:52 Item number three is a resolution to allocate appropriate funds for $500,000 for FY 2027 Kennedy Park Improvements project PK TBD. Contract construction one Super District nine.Play from 1:52
57:47 Item 21 is transfer of funds of $221,000 to project number GA7002, contract construction two FY 2027CIP, riverfront Park improvements and maintenance, project number GA07709, contract construction.Play from 57:47
43:21 Mr. Attorney, please publish. A resolution awarding the bid for the Lynn View Community Center demolition and partial site development for the new elementary school to construction partners and authorizing the mayor to…Play from 43:21
Search all 187 Tennessee meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.