Metropolitan Council on 2026-09-15 6:30 PM
1:23:48 Let the public see what you do and how you do it. The same way our government monitors us via flock camera on our way to work or to buy groceries.Play from 1:23:48
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 187 archived public meetings from 95 Tennessee governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
184 with a searchable transcript · 1 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning flock cameras, from the most recent Tennessee meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
1:23:48 Let the public see what you do and how you do it. The same way our government monitors us via flock camera on our way to work or to buy groceries.Play from 1:23:48
36:53 Number 18, Commissioner Atkins to to the transformation concerning Flock cameras. Uh Commissioner Atkins. Right. To begin with to begin [clears throat] with it's a product preferably a privilege I got my tongue tied here for a minute.Play from 36:53
19:33 It's the only thing that would have stopped flock from showing a live stream video of a Jewish It stops corporations from viewing footage of our neighbors.Play from 19:33
1:04:05 That is not safety. And while this was happening, I was alerted last week by someone from another state who was doing their own research on what their police department is using and how they're abusing flock, and found out that mpd…Play from 1:04:05
1:44:26 So I agree. Um, you know, I had a statement. I'm going to kind of shorten it a little bit because it's been a long meeting. But I do want to thank everybody who came tonight to speak about, uh, flock cameras.Play from 1:44:26
20:10 Yeah. So, you all each received a packet says on security fact safety security claims and facts. Chief Han has been in contact with uh the flock our his flock representative that and they emailed this to us 3:30 4:00 this afternoon…Play from 20:10
5:49:58 Y'all cannot wait to be an easy mark and get us ripped off once again, despite all public opposition and evidence against them, you fell for scams like license plate readers and flock surveillance that have never made anyone safer, but do make…Play from 5:49:58
2:30:40 Your policy dictates the living economics of the everyday people we have to live with the choices that you make and essentially instead of your fighting poverty coming you're fighting the people that you depend on for your taxes you have all these flock cameras that…Play from 2:30:40
55:13 I would rather say you put five more flock cameras throughout the CD for what that's going to call. Also, yeah, my mom the thing is it's a what a third of my office or roughly I'll show a benefits to everything we're looking at one or maybe not we may not still be able to do that…Play from 55:13
Search all 187 Tennessee meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.