Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 8 archived Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA public meetings from 2021-01-12 to 2026-08-17 — 8 with a searchable transcript.
Water supply in Santa Clara Valley Water District, CA meetings
1:42:17
And I think it also has an advantages to us in terms of our groundwater or water supply and water retention. So I just think there should be an update on what they're doing and some kind of report back to us on a regular basis.
20:55
These groundwater projection charges are necessary to pay for the ongoing maintenance of the existing water system, investments in water supply infrastructure rehabilitation and upgrades, and the new water supply reliably investments.
2:37:34
The information only. So, thank you to everyone for your input. I appreciate Director Bell's fiscal comments because since the financial issues are my big concern, I'm interested in those as well and I think that our constituents are also, so I think that this idea of saying when we can make a future decision and I don't want to wait to schedule a future work study session on the water supply master plan portfolio un…
3:55:28
The report also highlights future grant opportunities that we're watching closely, including the large scale water recycling program created under the bipartisan infrastructure law, in which 450 million is available for eligible projects, which would include our own purified water project and the urban community drought relief program, which we're developing two proposals for 30 million dollars to support drought relief, and I'll pause there.
1:01:32
This represents a very important part of the water supply system for the future of our constituents. And with Anderson down, that would make really a very poor statement from the water district as to how we're going to plan for our sustainable water supply and the future with the exception.
1:21:42
And as you can see, the rain also generated 40% of supply in district water supply in the major reservoirs and also added to our local storage.